I am by far one of the pickiest people ever when it comes to pizza, I strongly believe it all comes down to the freshness of the ingredients, the dough, the sauce and layering. I made this for myself one day and I loved it so much I made some for my family to try and it’s become our favourite pizza so far.
marinated artichoke hearts
pitted kalamata olives
- Preheat oven to 325ºF
- Spread the sauce on the bread.
- Layer a reasonable amount of cheese.
- Add the onions, peppers and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle on a bit more cheese.
- Top with artichokes and olives.
- Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes.