reblogged from yumamy:
This lazy pizza was going to get the special treatment, AKA a first-class trip to BBQ City. Someone (who shall remain nameless) may or may not have closed the propane tank all the way and drained the propane. So it had to get the regular, economy-class ticket to Ovenville.
Lakeview Bakery spelt pizza crust with roasted vegetable spread, grilled Anaheim pepper, red onion, cherry tomatoes, Italian veggie sausage, mozzarella daiya cheese and fresh basil (which probably should have been added after baking…oops).
Bake in the oven at 400°F for about 15 minutes.
GUESS WHO IS SO EXCITED TO EAT THIS ZA?
- fuckingherbivore reblogged this from veganpizzafuckyeah
- barbarienne likes this
- glencocobro likes this
- holdontothehopeofabettertomorrow likes this
- myheadisfulloftrees likes this
- bklynheart likes this
- veganpizzafuckyeah reblogged this from yumamy and added:
- shady-lane likes this
- ibtk likes this
- unocookbook likes this
- aveganartlover likes this
- yumamy posted this