Soon will be my big return trip to Brooklyn NY. It is incredibly short, and I want to eat all the vegan pizza. Hitting up Vinnie’s for sure, but are there any other Brooklyn or NYC pizza eateries with awesome vegan pizza to be had? Or other places that a pizza fanatic should try while in the area?
Signal boost! Anyone?
- lizziebartelt answered: Saluggi’s in Tribeca has Daiya
- maplehoodkitchen answered: cafe viva! in the east village. 11th and 2nd. lots of vegan pizza. plus they have vegan woopie pies
- sumpunkkidwithtattoos reblogged this from veganpizzafuckyeah
- nakedbearhugs likes this
- ballslikeblockbinthehouse likes this
- outlawsindiscopants answered: palapizza.com/menu-ve… they have a vegan menu!
- nomvegannom answered: FOODSWINGS!!!!!!
- veganpizzafuckyeah reblogged this from bklynheart and added:
- thingtw0 answered: Pizza Plus on park slope. c:
- bklynheart posted this