you heard me right: vegan stuffed crust at pizza pi! the all vegan seattle pizzeria is offering to stuff your crust full of teese at no additional charge on saturday june 30th in honor of vegan pizza day. if that’s a bit too decadent for you, feel free to grab a topping of your choice for free. DUDE. I HAVE NEVER HAD VEGAN STUFFED CRUST PIZZA. i have been dying to try it ever since that vegansaurus post. seattle, get on this.
pictured above is the “mushroom lovers”: white garlic sauce, mushrooms, black olives, artichoke hearts and fresh tomatoes, and a stuffed crust!
BTW i haven’t been to pizza pi in years, and their menu is so much better than i remember—-it’s looking like the stuff dreams are made of.
- underneaththeflames likes this
- amourlemonde likes this
- finedineonmyvegangenitalia likes this
- viomatic likes this
- aetheri likes this
- capturedcreations likes this
- veganfeast reblogged this from veganpizzafuckyeah
- junglemean likes this
- angela-slamsbury likes this
- veganpizzafuckyeah reblogged this from quarrygirl and added:
- ibtk likes this
- shelbyrude likes this
- quarrygirl posted this