you could probably post each and every photo and pizza in this post. i’ll just give you a link. we do a monthly vegan cookoff and this was last month’s. it was incredible. http://vegancookoff.blogspot.ca/2012/05/33-pizza-second-edition-april-2012.html
[OMG this is amazing and a thing of beauty and wow I think I just wet myself a little. VEGAN PIZZA COOKOFF, Y’ALL!
There are eleven pizzas in total, so I think I’ll just include my favorite, a win based mostly on the name: the “sausage fest” by Laryssa:
with “smoky pineapple sauce topped with soy chorizo, pineapple, thai chili, basil, & caramelized onion; served with a creamy garlic dipping sauce”. WHAT.
“i fucked your mom last night” is also intriguing
(“tomato-mango-cilantro sauce and chili-spiced mushrooms topped with a salsa of red onion, roma tomato, grape, radish, and cilantro”),
and the pizza I think my taste buds would get tingliest over is the “the baconator”
what with its “garlic mayo sauce topped with homemade coconut bacon, tomato, cracked pepper, and arugula”. Coconut bacon? I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS! Want to though.
And yeah I said I was only posting one pic, so what. You got me. I cannot be contained around the pizza. NO REGRETS.
Thanks for blowing my mind, malloreigh! - ed.]
- brazilianveganfeminist likes this
- ibtk reblogged this from veganpizzafuckyeah and added:
- mdtepsic likes this
- openenvelopecollection reblogged this from gunstreet and added:
- openenvelopecollection likes this
- gunstreet reblogged this from malloreigh and added:
- velvetant likes this
- thislife-isyours likes this
- malloreigh reblogged this from veganpizzafuckyeah and added:
- coveryourbrokennose reblogged this from veganpizzafuckyeah
- ibtk likes this
- unocookbook likes this
- christinathang likes this
- cheazza likes this
- drencrome likes this
- malloreigh submitted this to veganpizzafuckyeah