I was craving pizza so I made this vegan alternative. However, I recommend not putting the baking tray on top of a still hot hob when you take it out, hence the burning underneath… oops! Still tasted delicious though!
- 1 sheet Jus-rol puff pastry
- 4-5 tbsp tomato puree (I used a chilli one)
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- 7 chestnut mushrooms
- Handful of sliced olives
- 5 tbsp chopped spinach
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- Chilli oil for drizzling
- Unroll the puff pastry sheet onto a lined baking tray
- Mix together the tomato puree, garlic and oregano
- Chop the mushrooms and tomato
- Boil the spinach for 2-3 minutes and drain
- Pre-heat oven to 200C
1. Spread the tomato puree mix onto the puff pastry base leaving a border around the edges.
2. Arrange the mushrooms and tomatoes on top, and bake for about 20 minutes.
3. Once out of the oven, arrange the spinach and olives, and garnish with basil leaves. Drizzle with chilli oil.
4. Cut into 6 squares, and transfer to a plate. Serve with green vegetables such as courgette or kale.
vegan-hardbody asked: This blog is amazing and you should feel amazing.